Please check to see if your town is listed on ZipRound. If it is not please Add Your Town first.
Help those in need by getting the message out locally
We are looking for volunteers and food businesses in towns across the UK.
Here’s how you can help to get word out in your town:
- Let the admin of your local Covid 19 Mutual Aid Group know about us or post a message on their group. (Please do check someone else has not posted this to the group already). Click here for some pre-written messages
You can find your local Covid 19 Mutual Aid Group here: https://covidmutualaid.org/local-groups/
- Sending out a call for volunteers and businesses to join ZipRound via WhatsApp groups and local facebook groups etc. Click here for some pre-written messages
- If you already have a volunteer listing on ZipRound please share your listing on social media and email those you know. They may not need help themselves, but they’re likely to know someone who does.
- Alert any vulnerable and self-isolating residents in your community that this free service is available. Click here for some pre-written messages
- Why not share our flyer around the neighbourhood, in shop windows, and anywhere to help get the word out. Click the link to access the full pdf flyer: https://zipround.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/HELPING-THE-LOCAL-COMMUNITY-3.pdf
- You can like and share our facebook page to get the word out https://www.facebook.com/
- If your town is not currently on Zip round, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO click here to Add Your Town.