Click the ‘Make A Request’ button on the top of the page and search for volunteers and services in your area using the search box at the top of the page.
Send volunteers a message to request what you need then communicate safely through the ZipRound platform to arrange your delivery.
If you are ordering a grocery or pharmacy shop they will buy your items and then ask you to pay them back for the goods.
Please choose safer payment methods such as Paypal.
The Step by step guide:
- Click here to sign up for an account: https://zipround.sharetribe.com/en/signup
- Click the confirmation link in your email
Search for volunteers / services in your area.
- Click ‘Search Now’ and then enter your town in the search box at the top of the page to find services and volunteers listed in your area
- Click the volunteer service you want
Contact the volunteer / service
- Send them a message to request what you need. For example, if you need grocery shopping make sure to include a list of the shopping you need.
- The volunteer will get in contact with you to confirm receipt of your request and arrange delivery.
- The volunteer will ask you to reimburse them for the cost of any goods.
- Please choose safer payment methods such as Paypal.
You can set up a paypal account here: https://www.paypal.com/welcome/signup/#/email_password. Please make sure to read their guidelines.
Leave a review
- Please leave a review for your volunteer. Feedback helps to improve the service for others.